Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sitemanager XiteReport Errror

Greetings,

This morning I learned that IT distributed the wrong set of files to your directories this past Tuesday. In short, the set included among other things a known error with the XiteReport. Users will receive an error, pictured below, when attempting to request a material testing deficiency report using the XiteReport. The issue is related to the Excel ribbon (toolbar) and is known to crash Excel. We discovered this with our testing and corrected it, but unfortunately an earlier copy of the file was distributed.

 

I asked IT to schedule a new distribution, but as of right now I do not have a date/time. In the meantime, I suggest having your users use the Sampling Checklist report to track material testing compliance.

 

There may be other items that will pop-up as I have not taken a complete inventory of what is missing. So, forgive me for not sending you future message about each new error that may arise while we wait on the correct distribution set.

 

A follow-up message will be sent when the distribution is complete. I apologize for the inconvenience.

 

 

 

 

Thank you,

 

STEWART DEWITT | SENIOR SITEMANAGER SUCCOR™ | TxDOT | 512.416.2462 |stewart.dewitt@txdot.gov

 

Talk. Text. Crash.

Talk. Text. Crash.